Monday 30 March 2015

I LOVE YOU ! .

(Following is an excerpt from the novel of famous Indo-American writter......) 
Must read for the one u love from bottom of ur heart 

I LOVE YOU ! 

I thought love is about hugs and kisses 
And being there when you need me. 

But as we walk to the path of forever I knew, 
Love is about sharing my life with you. 

We knew we're not perfect for each other 
But no one knows why we still have each other. 

We're just two imperfect persons that 
Fits like a puzzle pieces in this world. 

I will hurt you, you will hurt me. 
And we will fight for a hundred reasons. 

But that doesn't mean I'll give up on you. 
I'm so much in love with you to do that. 

I'll love you even when you're angry and mad. 
I'll love you even you forgot to love yourself 

I'd still love you the day after forever. 
I will love you like the world is ending. 

I will always be yours through the good and bad. 
Through ups and downs. Through happy and sad. 

I knew forever do exist. Forever is real. 
Because I saw forever every time I look at you. 

#Nishant #S

No comments:

Post a Comment